Friday, February 15, 2013

SAFE, WebGL

The first hurdle in building the website that will become the home of my project is building the underlying framework. I am working with the brand new, un-released, SAFE (Safe Activation Framework for Extensibility) framework. Using SAFE I can develop applications one at a time and publish them as part of the larger site.

In addition to publishing individual applications via the framework, I need to create and host libraries on which the applications are build. For example, many of the applications will run on WebGL (a language with which I am familiarizing myself as part of this project). I have spent the last several days reading through these tutorials to learn about WebGL and how to build it into my framework.

Progress is off to a great start,
Istvan.

No comments:

Post a Comment