Saturday, February 23, 2013

Design Inspiration

The framework I am using is designed to be built into a layout. Having set up the basics for the framework, I am now looking to finalize my layout and start the fun part - coding it. The existing design needs work... I like the colors, but for a more advanced site there is a lot to be desired. There is no way to link to several applications, the site doesn't adapt well to screen sizes, the text is perhaps a little hard to read, and there is no navigation within a page.

I keep most of my sketches for website layouts around, buried in some pile or another, but there was one that I particularly liked and put on my bulletin board right above my computer (see picture). I think I have finally found a suitable project, so it is time to dig out my sketchbook and fold my existing layout into it! Stay posted for more sketches to come soon.


Istvan.

No comments:

Post a Comment