Thursday, March 14, 2013

Mentor Meetings

A week ago I posted:
My goals for the next week or so are to tidy up Iterative Canvas (especially the code and front end) and add snap to grid functionality for custom placement of points.
 Today I finished the second part of a two-part mentor meeting in which I showed Mr. Drix the successful completion of these goals. For a more complete summary, see the post I published this morning.

Moving forward, I will of course be tieng up loose ends for Iterative Canvas (including a style bug in which the custom points tab is nowhere to be found in Safari.) My main focus, however, is transitioning to implementing Fractasketch (under some other name.) I have been doing research about writing code in WebGL. The application of that research will come with Fractasketch as I port the alpha version I have and write the drawing engine in WebGL.

A quick, miscalculation project in the next day or two will be to add user authentication features to fractalcanvas.com so that users can save their work and create galleries online.

Istvan.

No comments:

Post a Comment