Thursday, March 7, 2013

Mentor Meeting Notes

Today I had another mentor meeting. I managed to patch up a quick demo of Iterative Canvas in the few minutes before Mr. Drix and I met -- check out the picture below!


Mr. Drix also pointed out that I should make a credits page or section for these apps since I took inspiration from other people's work. I also aught to contact Peter Van Roy again and mention to himthat I will be using a name other than Fractasketch (as good as the name is, the code is completely unrelated so it seems appropriate for the name to follow suit.)

My goals for the next week or so are to tidy up Iterative Canvas (especially the code and front end) and add snap to grid functionality for custom placement of points.


    Iterative Canvas - the control section may look familiar. The styling is in-progress to match this sketch.

Istvan.

No comments:

Post a Comment