Sunday, May 26, 2013

Statistics

SAFE, the framework/compiler I'm using, has a feature that tells you how much code is on your site. Prepare to have your mind blown.

specified SFW lines: 448 (The basics for the page with no content (including sidebar, login, etc. just the page)

generated SFW lines: 2184 (The framework takes the above SFW lines and generates the live code of this length)

specified CSS lines: 2174 (Including the base style that comes with the framework, this is how many lines of styling code there are on the site)

specified JS lines: 23163 (Including the libraries included in the framework, this is how many lines of JavaScript are on my site)

I might modify the statistics code to tell me how much of those last two pieces I wrote. Stay posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment