Monday, April 15, 2013

Revision 2827

While spelunking around in my old website where I have dozens upon dozens of tests, mini-projects, and and the bones of once-great-ideas, I came across an app I developed for my math teacher last year. During a unit on logistic functions, he made mention of the function's ability to produce chaos. The next day, I had a little web app ready for him to show the class.

When I found this app I figured I'd bring it to the Fractal Canvas site -- Check it out!

I will be posting documentation for it soon... Once I remember how it works :)

The title of this post comes from the revision of SAFE (the framework I use) that I installed today. I asked for a couple of features to be added that were required to get this app running, and that revision contains those updates.

Istvan.

No comments:

Post a Comment